Selasa, 08 Mei 2012

For Sale: LE1700 View Anywhere, 128GB SSD, Lots of extras May,2012

I am putting the feelers out. I will be having a change to my lifestyle (graduating) and also a change to my computing needs. As such, I thought I would post my beloved LE1700 tablet PC system to see if there is any interest. I say system because it comes with a lot of stuff. I am not really interested in breaking this up right now, so I am looking at selling the whole lot and then the buyer can decide to sell individual pieces if they wish.

Here is the system:
Model: Motion Computing LE1700
Display: SXGA View Anywhere
Processor: Intel Centrino Dual-Core
Memory: 4GB
Storage: 128 GB SSD
OS: Windows 7 Pro 32/64-bit

Additional Components:
- Original box and documentation
- Microsoft Office 2010 (with media)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (With media for 32- or 64-bit install)
- Original 80Gig Hard Drive with Windows XP pre-installed
- OEM LE series Docking station
- OEM DVD R/W Slim Drive with stand
- OEM LE Series Docking keyboard with key protection cover (Not pictured, yet)
- Extra OEM Motion Computing stylus
- One Wacom stylus (not as thick as the Motion Computing stylus)
- Two Main batteries
- Two Extended batteries
- Two battery charging stations (one for home, and one for office)
- Leather Executive Carrying case
- Soft Steel Bump Case
- OEM Weather resistant case by Otterbox
- Extra OEM case mounting plastic for screen protection or mounting in vehicle
- Two Auto/Air adapters
- Four power adapters
- Wireless Keyboard and mouse
- One screen protector (already applied)

This system is great and has served well. It is still in great condition (my opinion) and will serve another person for many years. See the picture below and the several more at the link below. Rather than keep it and look at it on my shelf, I figured I would offer it here to see if there might be any interest. As you can see above, I have a complete accessory and software component (including Windows OS and Office with media included) to go along with this machine. It has been upgraded to include the maximum RAM (4GB) and the 128GB SSD. So it will be ready to go out of the box. I even have the Novatell wireless card (not pictured) that can be installed for using the Sprint Cellular network, but never got around to configuring the card and installing it. I will include it for the buyer to implement if they wish. The batteries are in good condition as well. I have four additional extended batteries which no longer work and the buyer is welcome to those, free of charge, if they are handy and would like to refurbish them.

I am looking to get around $1050 for this package plus shipping. I am willing to ship to USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. I accept PayPal, Money Gram, Check, money order, etc., but all funds must clear prior to shipment. Contact me if interested.

Lots of pictures posted at: http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/t...E1700_ForSale/
Let me know if you would like additional pictures.


For Sale: LE1700 View Anywhere, 128GB SSD, Lots of extras

Related Post



0 komentar: