Minggu, 01 Juli 2012

LE1700 Power Switch Problem July,2012

My LE1700 recently developed a problem where the power slider switch is no longer connected to the power switch on the motherboard. I opened the case and saw that the power switch on the motherboard is somehow connected to the slider on the case but they are now no longer connected. I can press the switch on the case down carefully and the unit powers up. I closed the case and left it on, but now Its freezing up when you move it around. A slight tap will freeze the system.

I don't suppose there is anyway to power on a LE1700 besides the power switch?

I've asked for a repair quote from grabatablet.com which was 95 bucks. Does that sound fair? Any reccomondations on service if I send it somewhere?
LE1700 Power Switch Problem
f5 parts needed. May,2012

Related Post



0 komentar: