Sabtu, 30 Juni 2012

For Sale: X61 Tablet PC June,2012

It's posted on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180917814839
$175 + shipping

Intel Core 2 Duo
2 Gigs Memory
64 gig SSD by Mushkin
Includes the docking bay with CD drive. I believe its just a CD burner and DVD reader. I don't believe that it burns DVDs.
Includes power supply.
Does not include tablet stylus.

I will do a clean install of Windows 8 Consumer Release. (Windows Vista COA is on tablet) The bios has been modified with a bios that unlocks the full SATA II speeds and allows other wifi cards to be installed. This is a really nice tablet in fair condition with minor scratches on the body. Screen appears nearly scratch free and in good condition. I don't see any dead pixels and I think I do see some very small hotspots on the LCD, but they are barely noticeable. The only other issue is that the hard drive cover doesn't have a screw holding the hard drive in and I couldn't slide the SSD in with both rails on, but it works fine with a single rail and if you have the right screw you should be able to securely attach the hard drive cover. As it is though the cover stays on almost without a screw. The battery seems to hold a decent charge, but no guarantees. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sold AS IS. No returns.

I'll add here that I really like this tablet, but I just need a bit more power for a couple of applications. I did plug in my wacom tablet and it ran artrage and sketchbook pro just fine. It even ran Blender (a 3d application) fairly well.

Attachment 1172Attachment 1173 Attached Images    
For Sale: X61 Tablet PC
Welcome to Tablet PC Android Blog

Related Post



0 komentar: