Rabu, 27 Juni 2012

HP xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base Dock FOR FREE - You Pay Shipping June,2012

I have been clearing out old computing equipment. I have an HP branded docking station and notebook stand available for anyone that wants it. It is free, you just pay for shipping. I would hate to throw this away since it still works. I just don't need it for my HP TX2500 series tablet any longer.

Here are some of the details:

Model HP xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base. Compatible with all HP computers that suport the HP Quick Dock connector (HP Pavilion, TouchSmart, and Compaq Presorio). You can check compatibility on the HP website if your notebook/tablet will work.

Built in Speakers
Expansion Bay for external hard-drive
4 USB ports
Power (charges notebook too)
Component Audio and Video out
S-Video Out
VGA
Ethernet
A couple other connecters I never used

It is a great docking station and makes a great stand for the notebook as well as entertainment center since it will hook into a TV and surround sound as well as having built-in speakers.

If you are interested, just let me know. I have the original box it came in, so I will be sure it is packed well. I will also include a power adapter so you can keep the one for your notebook available for the road. Attached Images    
HP xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base Dock FOR FREE - You Pay Shipping
f5 parts needed. May,2012

Related Post



0 komentar: