Sabtu, 02 Juni 2012

tc4400 and win home premium problem June,2012

I'm trying to set up a tc4400 for a friend- at first we were using win 7 pro trial as we had that on hand along with our hard drive. We had all the pen enabled buttons working on win 7 pro, however we had to change as the friend has liscence key for win home premium. So that of course changed the pen enabled buttons and we have not been able to get them working under premium. Is this not possible? Any suggestions or fixes?

I've managed to get the unit to auto rotate when you change the screen around so that is okay. I've also set up a work around for the handwriting area/ onboard electronic keyboard pinning a toggle on/off to the taskbar. So in reality the college student should be able to function without the buttons, but I'd like to see if I can get it working anyway.
tc4400 and win home premium problem
For Sale: LE1700 View Anywhere, 128GB SSD, Lots of extras May,2012

Related Post



0 komentar: